Get the news that affects your business with Aires press releases and the latest industry and international events.
Looking for immigration-specific news? Go to the Aires Immigration Café.
The industry is evolving. Want to be an insider? Get the knowledge that gives you a competitive edge with useful surveys, white papers, and market updates for relocation tips and insights.
The strength of Aires is in our community of passionate people and their ideas. Here, they share their hard-won insights, commentary on global trends, and the thought leadership your business needs.
- Global Short-Term Assignments - August 2023
- Domestic Short-Term Assignments - June 2023
- Intra-Asia Relocations - April 2023
- Intra-Europe Relocations - March 2023
- Lump Sums - May 2022
- Domestic Cost of Living - April 2022
- Interns - March 2022
- Non-Exempt and Hourly Employees - March 2022
- COVID-19 Testing and Return to Office - February 2022
- Employee-Initiated Relocations - January 2022
- Domestic Mobility Management - October 2021
- Domestic Household Goods Shipping - August 2021
Annual Trends Surveys
- Evolving from a Lump Sum Program, August 2023
- The Importance of Customer Service in Global Mobility, June 2023
- Navigating Mobility Policy Design, Managing Change, March 2023
- The Importance of Financial Stability in Global Mobility, March 2023
- The Importance of Data Security in Global Mobility, April 2023
- Navigating Mobility Policy Design - Case Studies, October 2022
- Navigating Mobility Policy Design, Aligning Policy Structure with Mobility Strategy, September 2022
- Inflation & Ongoing Shipping Challenges Update, February 2022
A Brief History French, a modern Roman language, evolved from Latin in the early medieval period. It was first recorded ...
Rather than initiating a permanent relocation, companies sometimes temporarily move an employee to a new location. Earli...
Have an idea?
Can't find what you're looking for? We would love your thoughts on how to improve our knowledge base!