Relocating Employees & Families
Reach out if you have questions about our services
Group Move Services
Opening a new office or moving your HQ? Aires offers a comprehensive spectrum of services designed to assist corporate employers with the planning and execution of their group move programs.
Immigration & TravelTraX
Aires has extensive experience with passport, visa, work permit, and immigration administration. We coordinate the process in partnership with an immigration law firm or destination service provider in the host country, and immigration services are delivered in conjunction with all other relocation services.
We want to share access to our proven network of real estate, mortgage, and household goods shipping partners with you – not to mention a complimentary MovePerX membership that offers discounts on everyday things like car rentals, flowers, mobile phone services, and so much more!
Aires Move Management
Aires Move Management (AiMM) works directly with our partner network to provide timely and accurate quotes, as well as to manage the moves that are consigned to us by our partners.
At Aires, we believe automation can enable businesses to empower their people to do more important work. We help them overcome the challenges of inefficient processes and manual data entry through integration between their HRIS and MobilityX, our world-class mobility software.
8 reasons to partner with a relocation management company:
- Supplier Management – Access to a global network of vetted service providers
- Agility – Ability to adjust to volume changes
- Technology – Client-facing and employee-facing platforms that enhance the relocation experience
- Knowledge – Service by subject matter experts
- Consistency – Processes, communication, service delivery
- Payment Processing – Payments to employees not on payroll, RMC's ability to process payments/reimbursements faster
- Budgeting, Forecasting – Often incorporated into a technology platform
- Cost – Leveraging RMC and paying fees is often more cost-effective than bearing the full cost it takes to staff/manage in-house