Aires is dedicated to its leadership role within the relocation industry by setting continually improving standards. We focus on delivering profitable service, maximizing human, technological, and environmentally friendly resources to effect innovative change that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
To maximize stakeholder value by delivering the highest quality service, through teamwork, commitment to excellence, and a culture of accountability. Our desire is to create a partnership with every client we service, fulfilling the common goal of providing the most effective relocation programs possible.
- Trust and strong relationships with our coworkers and partners
- A shared direction that leads to consistent actions
- Pride and passion for our work – every day
- A caring attitude, corporate citizenship, and respect for all
- Continuing education that inspires creative solutions
- Preservation and embodiment of The Aires Way
We opened our doors in 1981 as a freight-forwarding company. As we expanded, our founder, Jim Putt, envisioned a different kind of relocation company that would evolve into a multi-national corporation that revolves around our clients.
Over the last 42 years, Aires has developed into a technologically advanced global relocation company, expanding our services, clients, affiliations, and locations. Our history makes us who we are, and we're proud to share it with you.
Aires Board of Directors
Celebrating 40 Years
“Our leadership team is available 24/7 to serve our clients and their relocating employees and families ”
Jeff Wangler, CEO
Photo: Aires Board Members
Interested in becoming an Aires partner?
We value our partner relationships around the world. If you would like to become part of our family, click the link below and provide us with your details.
- Worldwide ERC®
- CERC (Canadian Employee Relocation Council)
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
- IAM (International Association of Movers)
- OSA (Overseas Shippers Association)
- FIDI (International Federation of International Movers)
- EuRA (EuRA Relocation)
- PAIMA (Pan American International Movers Association)
- LACMA (Latin American & Caribbean Movers Association)
- OMNI (Overseas Moving Network International)